- What is granite?
- Why use granite or other natural stone for interior decoration?
- How many colours are available in granite?
- How do I clean my granite worktop?
- Is it necessary to seal my granite countertop every year?
- Do I have to consider the MOH value of granite before buying them?
- Can I order a granite sample for better comparison?
Granite is an intrusive igneous rock that naturally formed from magmatic lava below the earth’s continent.
Natural stones like granite are quite durable, robust and easy to maintain stone. Due to these quality attributes it is one ideal choice for kitchen interiors.
There are more than 300 colours in granite to choose from and we have one of the largest databases that you can browse to find the most suitable option.
When it comes to cleaning the granite kitchen top then all you need is soft sponge or kitchen towel saturated in water to wipe of the entire surface.
No, it is not if you are using quality sealer then your worktop will easily pass on 2-3 years.
Yes, MOH value defines the measurement of heaviness of granite that is measures on the scale of 1 to 10 where 1 stands for softest and 10 for hardest. Typically, quality granite exhibits the MOH value.
Yes you can. All you need is to call on our toll free number and we will provide you samples of your choice of colours.